Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Newest update

Newest updates:

I have finished 5th in Season 19 of the Hattrick season, with 18 points, and a positive goal difference of +3. I managed 6 wins and 8 losses, and still have yet to receive a draw in a competitive game.

My qualifier is against a bot team, which means I will remain definitely in this series. I wonder when will I ever make the breakthrough, for top 4. May it be next season, Season 20. I am targetting 21 points out of a possible 42 for next season, which is what 4th-placed WhiteSands got. The reason why I got 18 points and a positive goal difference is due to the help from the owner of the team, who had told me he will be putting a totally reserve team. Nevertheless, for my best players to get more experience points to increase skill level, I put out my best team according to skill and form, and thrashed them 8-0. THe result was sweet, and the rivalry between us should have lessened.

My club top scorer is actually a midfielder who did not get much starts in the league. He got a brace in the final game, for 7 goals in total. I think one of my strikers, a 21-year-old one, also scored 7 goals, while Mohd Rizalruddin, with 4 goals in the final game, scored 5 or 6 in total.

On another note, if there are any requests, I have the urge to turn this blog into a non-standard one.

No comments: