Monday, June 16, 2008

Soccerproject latest updates

I realised that the primary skills of the players are very important, so I started buying players and selling again. My team spirit is at 56% at the moment, but it should drop to around 40%, then (-10% of current) which happens at end of every season. So it should be around 35%.

Team spirit is very important. I finished the season in a dismal 9th place, with 47 points. I am targetting 5th spot for the coming season, with 55 points. Regardless of how I perform the coming season, I am certain I will be aiming for promotion the season after.

I initially set a three-season plan, but this is the 3rd season and I had made little headway. However, I had made some shrewd signings, but at the expense of the team spirit for the 2nd season in a row. Thus, I will be aiming for top 5, nothing more.

I hope my new signings will do me real proud, and I hope to be able to offload some of my players to decrease my wage bill, which is eating off most of my stadium ticket revenues.

No comments: