Saturday, January 16, 2010

Excitement

The new S-League season will begin next month if I am not wrong, and I sense that things are going to be better.

For one, SAFFC had made a couple of tall signings. This is a huge step forward.

For another, French-based club Etoile FC is given the nod. I have always craved for a European-based club to feature in the S-League, and I hope the team will give a tremendous fight for honours here rather than languish in mid-table.

With thanks to Today newspaper, there has been quite some information about the lineup of S-League clubs with the new signings. Having read articles about Home United and Geylang United, I believe there is hope that the scouting network is expanding into high quality grounds. This can only be beneficial for Singapore football.

Can't wait to catch some of these new players in action.

And where is Duric heading now? Who has any idea?

No comments: