Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Season: Season 19

The new season had begun.

To be exact, more than one week of the new season has passed.

I shall bring some bad news. Battler United lost their first league match, to, yes, arch-rivals, White Sands Mechs, haplessly 1-5. Shockingly, their midfield improved a lot.

I still could not figure out how I lost by such a big margin. It came as a shock somehow or rather. Somehow, I felt my hopes of finishing 5th diminishing already. But I should be able to stave off relegation fears, since the 2 promoted clubs are inferior. I hope Norwich City will get promoted and get out of this series. They are simply the best in this series. The demoted side lost to them 1-5 in the first league match here. The demoted team has a midfield which I believe I am able to match. Their midfield is also poor, same as me and Mantissa and WhiteSandsMechs. But their two aspects are simply good.

Bravo Warriors is losing the form. They lost their first match to Mantissa FC 0-2. It seriously dented their hopes of promotion. Here are my predictions of the table at the end of this season.

1) Norwich City
2) Bravo Warriors
3) 'The demoted side'
4) Mantissa FC
5) WhiteSandsMechs
6) Battler United
7) pang pui fc
8) Hartpool

I have to sign better and new players in order to get a chance of cracking my mire of staying in 6th place in future seasons, including this season. I aim to get a formidable or excellent striker, a formidable playmaker, an excellent winger(optional), a formidable or excellent central defender/centre-back)

Without all these I can only depend on the increase of skill level...

It will take too long and is ineffective...

No comments: