Thursday, December 20, 2007

Soccerproject

Soccerproject update:

My team, Walcott United, has hit a rogh patch upon promotion to Division G. In the 1st 3 league matches to the season, my team has collected just 2 points, with 2 goalless draws and a 1-3 defeat. Since I had some bonuses from being champions the previous season, I guess this sudden shocking big challenge will need me to make some new signings for really talented players, and produce match-winning tactics in order to survive this season and avoid direct relegation back to Division H, where games are very easy.

This sudden leap in standard had left me wondering. What should I do? My 1st team players' performances are all usually rated 50 and above, and sometimes there a few players getting 60+ ratings. The transfer market is really tight, hence I would need to scrimp and save and buy some free or low-priced players, to avoid falling into the trick of overspending finances.

My current target on the right bar shows my target as promotion to Division F within 2 seasons. I am going to change it to survival for this season, then reach top 7 for next season, top 5 for 3rd season, and challenge for promotion and be promoted by 5th season. 5-season plan, which will require lots of buying and selling.

It's a tough challenge, but I am aiming for better player morales, and have a whole squad of players that will produce 50+ ratings for matches. Toast to the progress of Walcott United!

No comments: