Sunday, March 02, 2008

Soccerproject new season

I have updated my targets on the right side. Yes, 55 points.

It won't be easy but I will try to use my tactical brain and make shrewd transfer moves.

Farhan Kamsan shouldn't stay for too long, Kim Wee is ageing, so is Sharif, so this season will be one that provides a complete makeover for my frontline.

As for the midfield, I have given up on M Amir, so I am plannng to sack him real soon. No one wants to buy him on the transfer market! Twice already! And Stancioiu, who has done pretty well, but never getting past a match rating of 55, will soon prove to be not good enough for the squad. It will be good if he can fetch some price.

Defence-wise, I am quite satisfied with what I have on the left, in the middle, but not on the right. Bartholomeusz has a global rating of 71. Zulaloglu, one of my earliest signings, has a global rating of 73. Their performances will NEVER push past 60, which is why their positions in the squad is not secure. This is further consolidated, as I bought Fernando Gomez Perreira, and he is proving to be a great player whose global rating should be >75. Denis Iensci could be sold, as I have too many players in his position.

Overall, this season is one for renewal, and I hope I can excel and be in the top 5, so as to be on track for my promotion hopes next season.

No comments: