Monday, October 19, 2009

Hattrick Update

Though I have not mentioned this game for long, this is always a permanent stay in my game repertoire (forgive me if I use this wrongly).

I have rekindled my passion for the game within today itself, placing 2 ageing midfield stars on the transfer list, and after quite some time of bidding, I managed to pull off 2 purchases that amount to 3.1million dollars. I am hoping the 2 sales will recoup at least 2.5 million for me.

The players I bought are much younger: in the range of 21-23 years. I am training Playmaking now, but have made the uncanny decision to actually play 3-4-3. But I am still doing it because some of my midfield stars are in awful form, while my strikers all deserve to be on the pitch (4 good strikers in my team).

I am currently in 4th position in my series of 8 teams, and the more laxing 1 league game per week will be crucial for me to make more informed decisions, and more time to make better choices in purchases instead of blindly splurging cash.

My aim this season is to finish in 3rd position or better.

No comments: