Monday, April 07, 2008

The final stretch for SP

SP stands for Soccerproject. The season is ending. My hopes of getting , which comes with an end-of-season bonus, are all but over. I had temporarily occupied 5th spot for a couple of rounds of games, which will be inspiring for the next season.

I am currently, as you can see, in 8th. My next match will be against the team likely to get 5th. In an earlier match with this team, I won 3-2, so I will bank on my chances to pull off yet another shock, to finish higher than last season's position, 8th.

I have made a couple of signings. I paid very little for a LF that looks increasingly like he was going to be my star striker of the future. (Only young striker with Global Rating of >76 for me.)

As I am writing this, I had signed a CM, which has only 3 skills unmaxed with Global Rating at a measly 64. I hope I don't regret it. May this player's GR reach 75. The good thing is that the previous owner didn't train the 3 skills at all.

Other signings this season include a CB and a RB. Their futures look bright, particularly for the RB.

And I am investing in a lot of young players aged 20 and below. Future is definitely bright for Walcott United.

And for info, I have confirmed my decision of quitting Freekick, which is TOO complicated.

No comments: