Monday, February 12, 2007

Up and Down

Battler United 10-0 Darkonian FC

I had been recently thinking about the possibility of a double-digited win. Mostly I have seen is good teams beating bot teams 9-0. Now, I have achieved the tremendous job of a double-digited win. My opponent is a bot; you cannot arrange a friendly with a bot anyway.

Two of my players bagged a hat-trick each as I completed the rout. This is not understandable. One time, this team can draw 1-1 against a team. The next, this team routed their opponents 10-0, despite the lack of differences in the gaps of the two teams.

This is certainly the best ever match I have ever had.

Red Chaos 8-1 Battler United

Obviously, this is the down part. I had a defender sent off after just 8 minutes, hence contributing to the cause of this result.

I am really disappointed at this result. It brought me back down to earth. However, it was not unexpected.

Congratulations Singapore on standing their ground againstthe more talented Thais and equalising with a superb goal to lift the title through sheer hard work and moments of magic.

No comments: