Thursday, January 04, 2007

Casual Post

Since for the moment I had nothing to talk about, I would be talking about random stuff, though related to soccer and Hattrick.

Hattrick:

I am playing friendly matches with a few other teams. There are eight teams in this assigned league. I missed my first match, then started on my second match, which is my 4-1 win over TEAM KHC. I know some of the owners of these teams, I think I know four of seven other teams. This is one of them. My next scheduled friendly match would be against Woxingwosu FC, another one I know.

Some of the targets I had lay out for Season 18:

5th in IV.4
Finish as top 2 in this friendly league

AFF Cup:

In Hattrick, I opened a conference about AFF Cup, and to my pleasance, within a day, there were already 5 additional posts! A great achievement for me in my first time opening and setting up a conference. However, I had high hopes of some response, as there must be people concerned of Singapore football, and no similar conference had been set up.

Targets:

Singapore to reach finals at least.
Singapore to defeat Malaysia in a possible semi-final clash.

No comments: