Tuesday, January 09, 2007

League Match 5

Battler united 0-5 Red Chaos

Firstly, I would like to mention that my predictions were mostly rather accurate. I had a 5-goal loss to Chaos, as predicted. Bravo were held to a draw to Norwich, WhiteSands defeated Posers and Mantissa had a walkover.

I would not talk much about the outcomes of this round's matches. I would just mention that my position in IV.4 dropped to fifth, as WhiteSands moved ahead of my team to 9 points. Mantissa moved to sixth as Posers dropped to seventh after their five-goal collapse at WhiteSands. Chaos saw themselves moving up to second, courtesy of the 1-1 draw between Norwich and unbeaten Bavo. Bravo currently are on 13 points, a single point ahead of Norwich.

Predictions:

Bravo 5-0 walkover Panjang
Mantissa FC 2-2 Battler United
Norwich City 9-0 Posers
Red Chaos 4-0 WhiteSandsMechs

My friendly match would be against Woxingwosu FC, with me expecting a solid victory, perhaps by a 2 or 3 goal margin.

No comments: