Thursday, January 25, 2007

Important Friendly Match

Battler United 4-1 Kanu United

This shall be my favourite fixture of the scheduled friendlies. My goals come mainly from my strikers, only one came from a winger.

The minus point is that I have yet another injury blow to my 21-man squad. One of my main strikers suffered an injury and would be out for three weeks. Therefore, I am left with only 2 fit strikers. Now, I have 3 first-team players injured, 1 an inner-midfielder, 2 strikers and another inner-midfielder out.

The next round of matches would be dreaded, as I would again be facing Bravo Warriors, this time with no profits, since it is an away match.

Once again, I would like to say I am very glad at this win. It is the most significant win, though I would be glad at a draw too. Not that my opponent is very strong. I would say that TEAM KHC and tbph united are the strongest of the lot, though I did flop to a 3-3 draw at hosei liao la.

No comments: