Thursday, January 11, 2007

Friendly

Woxingwosu FC 0-3 Battler United

I continued my fine run in the schedule of friendlies with a second consecutive 3-goal win. As hoped and targetted, I won by this margin. One of my strikers ended his goal drought, though it does not matter. I would not mention much about the match since it bears no much significance. However, I would like to mention that both teams adopted the same tactic---attacking on the wings. My midfield was only just better than my opponent's. My opponent's defence was consistent at inadequate. However, their attack was sufferable, at best wretched (very low).

Coincidentally, this is good practise for me ahead of my league match against Mantissa FC. However, I would certainly find it hard to break the defence of Mantissa, at best at outstanding. Their midfield is superior to mine, but their attack is at best only poor.

I hope I have a chance to add to my points tally in this round's match, a match of high importance shall I meet my target of 5th place in the league.

No comments: