Monday, January 15, 2007

League Match 6

Mantissa FC 4-0 Battler united

I made a grave mistake at this match. I decided not to use Counter-attacks as my tactic despite my inferior midfield quality, and paid the price. Mantissa FC put really strong defenders on the field and I was amazed by the brilliant and excellent defence they had. My defence was poor, ably defeated by their weak attack.

I deserved to lose this match. Despite this setback, I'm pretty sure of a qualifier and very possiby survival--guaranteed of 6th place, since Posers are not making much of an impact at the moment despite already having 4 points. I am on 6 points and with all task to do.

I prefer not to talk much about this mtch, except that my star striker had been down with an injury and would be back only in 2 weeks time. Therefore, I have a need to buy an emergency striker. Yet, it should be useful for me for at least a season.

With mid-season nearing, my prospects are good enough to survive yet insufficient to challenge. I have to engage higher qualified players to enhance my challenge in this league which I believe I would stay for at least 3 seasons yet.

No comments: