Monday, December 25, 2006

Friendly Match

Battler United 4-5 Kuntrbunt united

This match bears no relevance, but I use it to help my players gain more experience. This narrow defeat is typical of our midfield rating, both wretched (high).

I'm heartened to see my 3rd choice striker score a brace. I currently have 4 decent strikers, and I'm looking to boost my team with an excellent striker. My two other goals come from solid playmakers.

Again I am left with not much to say, hence I would just predict my end of season points total.

I am expecting to defeat Posers in both clashes and Bukit Panjang in both clashes---walkovers unless the team is replaced. Even if a newbie comes in I would still expect another win as I would be more experienced. Against WhiteSandsMechs, I target just a point. Therefore I cnclude my target for this year.

Points: 13
Position: 6th

No comments: