Monday, December 04, 2006

Qualification Game

To clarify, a qualification game is a game which decides either a team gets promoted or demoted. For me, as I finished the season in 6th place among 8 teams in Div. IV. 4, I avoided direct demotion to the bottom level of Singapore---Level 5. However, I needed to play a qualification game and in order to survive, I had to win.

My opponent is a 'bot', which means it is not controlled by any users. This makes that team easy to play against as a bot keeps playing the same players which are rather poor. Below is the standard match report for the match which I won 1-0.


Battler United Player rating and team formation
Team Attitude: Match of the Season
Tactic: Attack in the Middle
Tactic skill: solid

Midfield: wretched (high)
Right Defence: wretched (low)
Central Defence: weak (high)
Left Defence: poor (high)
Right Attack: poor (very high)
Central Attack: weak (very low)
Left Attack: weak (low)

Changi Athletic Player rating and team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: disastrous (low)
Right Defence: wretched (very low)
Central Defence: wretched (low)
Left Defence: wretched (low)
Right Attack: wretched (very high)
Central Attack: poor (low)
Left Attack: poor (very low)


I defeated Changi Athletic 9-1! I am able to survive this season mainly due to the fact that I replaced a team in IV.4 that is very good and had collected 7 points in the first 3 matches out of a possible 9. As I joined, I had 2 wins and 9 losses and contributed to my survival. It would be much tougher next season. To be really good, one have to be experienced in the game. You have to handle your finances really well to avoid debts and possible elimination from the game. You have to think about buying and selling players wisely by bidding. Another important thing is to analyse your opponents clearly to be able to get a hand on their weaknesses. As well, there are conferences in the game which can help you have a better grasp of the game.

For great entertainment yourself, join the game now!

No comments: