Thursday, December 07, 2006

SC Round 1

Season 18 has begun! I start with an away game to a bot team in the Singapore Cup. Fielding a weakened side, I managed to defeat my opponents 4-1. At half-time, I was leading only 2-1 and was worried. I realised I put a really weak team on the ield and was lucky not to have been punished. I used a 3-5-2 formation and my superior midfield, though still bad, was enough to secure passage into the next round without too much of a hassle.

In round 2, I will face a rather decent team whom I expect to lose to.

My next game would be against Bukit Panjang XI in the league and though I expect myself to lose again, I would be pitting all my wits to try and scrape a draw. I hope my gamble would not backfire greatly and cause my supporters' mood to plunge.

No comments: