Monday, December 25, 2006

League Match 2

Battler United VS Norwich City 0-9

This is a very poor match in which Norwich City totally outclassed my 11 players. I had nothing much to say about this match. i already expected the worst, and it came through. My Team Rating was 88, compared to City's 200+. There is no way I could have defeated that team. My position dropped to 5th, still on 3 points. My goal difference collapsed to -4.

This match would be a forgettable one for me definitely. My Team Rating is poor too.

To extend the length of this post, I would predict the final ranking of this series, IV.4.

1 Bravo Warriors
2 Norwich City
3 Red Chaos
4 Mantissa FC
5 WhiteSandsMechs
6 Battler United
7 Posers
8 Bukit Panjang FC (gave up already)

Other results:

Bravo win
Chaos win
WhiteSandsMechs walkover Bukit Panjang

No comments: