Monday, December 04, 2006

International friendly

I volunteered for an international friendly match between Hong Kong and Singapore. It is a match where 8 teams from Singapore play against 8 teams from Hong Kong. Matches would be decided. I heard this from a conference and offered to join. I realised that my opponent is a good team. I believe I just have to put on a fight. My match is against Litter.Rain and I am the host---my opponent would have to pay some HT(Hattrick) money to 'travel' to Singapore. Here is the match report:


Battler United Player rating and team formation
Team Attitude: Normal
Tactic: Pressing
Tactic skill: poor

Midfield: wretched (low)
Right Defence: poor (low)
Central Defence: weak (high)
Left Defence: poor (low)
Right Attack: disastrous (high)
Central Attack: disastrous (very high)
Left Attack: weak (very high)

Litter.Rain Player rating and team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: solid (high)
Right Defence: magnificent (very low)
Central Defence: brilliant (very low)
Left Defence: brilliant (high)
Right Attack: wretched (very low)
Central Attack: weak (low)
Left Attack: wretched (very high)

These are the ratings. As can be seen, I am lucky to be defeated by only two goals considering the difference in quality.

No comments: