Sunday, December 31, 2006

League Match 4

Posers 0-4 Battler United

What a great match! My four goals come from different players, and I dominated the match! What Mantissa FC failed to do, I did.

This game reminds me of last season's defeat of CrushingFactor, an encounter which I won 5-2 and send Crushing to demotion. Last season, I barely did anything, with 7 points contributed to me before I joined. I contributed a further 6 points.

This season though, I had already collected 6 points and is currently sitting pretty on 4th position. The leaders are still Bravo Warriors, who easily thrashed Mantissa 5-0.

This match really boosted my confidence. I was only 1-0 up at half-time. To finish 4-0 was a great encouragement. It was my greatest victory in the league, apart from the walkover in round 1 this season.

Other results:

Red Chaos 5-0 walkover Bukit Panjang
Norwich City 7-0 WhiteSandsMechs

Norwich thrashed WhiteSands 7-0, and my team 9-0. They could yet have a chance at promotion.

Current positions in the league (points):

Bravo (12)
Norwich (9)
Chaos (9)
Battlers (6)
WhiteSands (6)
Posers (3)
Mantissa (1)
Panjang (0)

Meanwhile, I wish a Happy New Year to everyone on Planet Earth, and a great year ahead!

May the Singapore Lions achieve something in the upcoming AFF Cup!

No comments: